ATAM PARGAS BEST SCHOOL AWARD GUIDELINES
Atam Pargas Best School Award
The Basic function of academic institutions is to produce honest and responsible citizens capable of developing a prosperous society. Unfortunately, the current social scenario reveals that the need is not being met from our educational system and it needs reform. Atam Pargas Social Welfare Council has initiated planned activities to awaken the academia to take up the mission of developing students as ‘Truthful Human Beings’. The school that functions as per the scheduled plan is honoured with Best School Award (citation and amount of Rs. 25000/-) during the Annual Educational Conference of the Atam Pargas Social Welfare Council.
The academic institutions can contribute to the development of prosperous society by functioning as guided below:
- Organising an educational workshop: The Principals are advised to organise an educational workshop of the teaching faculty on the topic 'Role of academic institutions in developing prosperous society'. The school management committee members shall be requested to grace the occasion. The video sessions shall be followed by discussion and collection of reviews of the participants on the prescribed proforma. The principal shall nominate two enthusiastic teachers as Teacher In-charge and Assistant Teacher In-charge to initiate the activities as guided in the video.
- Registration of the academic institution: Register your school at www.atampargas.org and start functioning as per the scheduled plan to develop students as truthful human beings. Ensure to update your progress regularly (at least once in 30 days) at the website.
- Inculcating moral values among all students: Provide a congenial atmosphere to all the students to discover within the spirit of universal brotherhood and inspire them to imbibe moral values from our rich heritage through the following activities:
- Prescribing Atam Pargas Publications in school curriculum: Unique curriculum and resource material is the primary requirement to develop students as Truthful Human Beings. Atam Pargas has published value-based syllabus books of Punjabi, arts, drawing, moral science and social science for the 2nd to 9th standard students. The specially designed books cater to the subject needs while facilitating the inculcation of moral values in the students without teaching a separate subject by separate teachers in a separate period. The amalgamation of values in school syllabus will make our educational system more effective. Include these books in school syllabus and make sincere efforts to convey the contents of the books to the students in letter and spirit.
- Unique daily school assembly: The daily school assembly shall be organized in such a brief and attractive manner that all the teachers and students shall be enthusiastic to learn something new every day. Only the role model speakers can bring change and thus inspire the assembly speakers (teachers and student) to be role models so that others can follow their advice. Keep delivering the following messages in daily assembly:
- Discuss any one statement from Gurbani with a message to apply it in daily life. ‘Jeeveey Gurbani Naal’ book series published by Atam Pargas provides good resource material for the purpose.
- Educate students for the development of drug-free society.
- Educate students about mitigating pollution and conserving natural resources.
- Inspire students to manually perform their daily domestic chores.
- Inspire students to help parents in household tasks.
- Discuss motivational messages from the history to inculcate the virtues of compassion and helping the needy without any discrimination of colour, caste, creed, sex or religion.
- Discuss the great history with the students on the historical days.
- Respect Mother Tongue ‘PUNJABI’: International Scholars agree that primary education shall be given in the mother tongue. Providing primary education in mother tongue facilitate physical and intellectual development of student and make them intelligent enough to easily learn other languages and subject with better proficiency. Therefore the schools shall make a congenial atmosphere to regard and respect the mother tongue Punjabi. The students shall also be proficient in other languages but not at the cost of the mother tongue Punjabi. Adopt the following guidelines to achieve the objective:
- Give special regard to Punjabi during the daily functioning of the school. Don’t fine students for speaking Punjabi, rather inspire students to speak different languages in their respective periods.
- Organise Punjabi writing and speaking competitions at class and school level.
- The excellent Punjabi writers and speakers shall be honoured at the annual function of the school.
- Conversation with parents shall be in Punjabi.
- Ask students to make attractive inspirational messages to love and regard Punjabi. Fix these in classrooms, corridors, library, etc. and make students proud of speaking Punjabi.
- Monthly Review Meeting of Teachers: Organise monthly review meeting of teachers to keep inspired for the development of students as Truthful Human Beings. The meeting shall include special lecture by a teacher or a video lecture from series of lectures available at Atam Pargas YouTube channel, followed by discussion, review of the progress and planning to meet the scheduled Atam Pargas programme to mentor students for developing a prosperous society. Inspire teachers to follow the teachings provided in Atam Pargas publications and become role models for the students.
- Educational tours: Organise unique educational tours. Make interesting discussions and provide a congenial atmosphere for students to imbibe virtues from the historical places of their visit. Inspire them to create a new history of the development of society with inspirations from their ancestors.
- Organising unique Annual Function: Vulgar dance, drama and songs under the banner of cultural programmes have destroyed the real cultural spirit of searching within and developing ourselves as Truthful Human Beings. Academic institutions can play a vital role to mentor students to revert from vulgar culture to real culture through gentle presentations at the school functions. The presentations shall sensitize the audience to love and speak mother tongue Punjabi, educate about the principles and glory of rich heritage and create awareness against social evils, for developing drug-free society, preventing environmental pollution and conserving natural resources.
- Annual Gurmat Samagam: Celebrate any Gurpurb or historical day in a unique way to teach students about the supremacy of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as eternal Guru. Regard Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as the chief guest of the day by escorting Guru Ji to the stage with great pomp and respect. All kind of duties and stage performances including parkash, kirtan, katha, lecture, poem recitation, ardas, hukamnama, preparation of langar, etc. shall be performed by students. The teachers shall assist and train students for performing these duties (Sewa) at their own. The message of doing Sewa with humility shall be duly delivered to the students. Parents of all the students shall be invited to attend the celebration. The students and parents shall disperse only after the graceful farewell to Guru ji.
- Special Competitions: Inspire students to participate in kirtan,
declamation, debate, poem recitation, Punjabi writing, Gurmat exam,
calligraphy, painting, clay modeling, turban tying, quiz, etc. competitions
organized by other schools/institutions. Inter or intraclass competitions shall
also be organized at the school level.
- Physical fitness and self-defence training: Educate students for physical fitness by
- Educating them to take nutritious diet and exercise daily.
- Inspiring them for early to bed and early to rise.
- Making arrangements for empowering them in Gatka and other self-defence techniques.
- Inspiring all the students to participate in any game. The good players shall be trained and encouraged to excel and compete further.
- Realizing the importance of labour [Kirat] and charity [Sewa] : Sensitize students to renounce selfishness and
become selfless public servants by:
- Inspiring students to help their parents at home and teachers at school in daily tasks. Teachers themselves shall become role models.
- Educating them to respect and help one and all in the society.
- Celebrating the birthday of Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib Ji as charity day (Sewa Diwas). Organise visit of students to nearby hospital, old age home, Pingalwara or slum area. Help the patients, old, needy and poor people and pray for their wellbeing. Share the great history of Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib Ji and eternal messages of Gurbani for their peace. Facilitate students to spend a full day with the needy people and sensitize them to never send their parents in old age homes, help the needy persons and try their level best to develop healthy and prosperous society.
- Keep sensitizing the students at different occasions and personal meetings to develop the virtue of compassion and inspire them to share their time and money (at least 10 % of earnings) with the needy.
- Motivation for regular study of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji: Motivate all the students and teachers to regularly study Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji with love and devotion. Inspire them to follow the teachings of Gurbani in daily routine. Practicing the vocabulary taught in Atam Pargas publications will facilitate understanding and applying Gurbani in daily routine. 'Sri Guru Granth Sahib Darpan' authored by Prof. Sahib Singh is valuable publication for the study of Sri Guru Granth Sahib. The eGurbani and Gurbani reseacher smart phone Apps facilitates this study.
- Developing drug-free society: Make sincere efforts to develop commitment in students to develop drug-free society by:
- Educating students about the ill effects of drugs.
- Appreciate the students and their families who do not consume or allow the use of drugs in their family.
- Sensitizing the students from drug addict families to boycott the family/social functions where drugs are served.
- Honouring students for successful de-addiction of their family members/ relatives or friends.
- Nature Care Awareness: Create nature care awareness among the families of all the students and teachers and ensure the implementation of the following points in school as well as all the families associated with the school:
- Judicious use of water: Sensitize one and all to remain careful to avoid water wastage in daily routine activities of brushing, bathing, drinking, washing cars/floors, irrigation, etc.
- Planting and nourishing trees: Gift a sapling to all the students at the time of admission and advice to plant and nourish it. Ask students to make an album depicting periodic growth of the plant and student by pasting a photograph of the student with the plant clicked annually on the date of the plantation. The teachers shall check and sign the album annually while promoting the student in the next class. The class in-charges shall regularly keep sensitizing students to nourish their tress.
- Discourage polythene and non-degradable products: Polythene and non-degradable products should be strictly discouraged in the school and students shall be encouraged to use cloth bags for shopping and other routine household jobs.
- Facilitating nesting and feeding for birds: Facilitate nesting of birds by planting trees in the school campus. Mentor students to make arrangements of food grains and water for birds at appropriate places in the school. The water shall be preferably kept in earthen pots. Students shall be encouraged to make these arrangements in their homes as well.
- Encouraging natural farming: Students from farming families shall be educated to adopt natural farming, and avoid burning of crop residues and consumption of chemicals in agriculture. The awareness shall be given to recycle crop residues, farm/kitchen waste, animal dung/urine in fields to prevent pollution and improve soil health.
- Kitchen Gardens: The students shall be encouraged to establish a kitchen garden in their homes. The student who develops excellent kitchen garden shall be conferred special awards during the annual function of the school.
- Rainwater harvesting: Develop rainwater harvesting units at school in consultation with the experts. Demonstrate these units to students and educate them to develop such units in their homes to conserve rainwater.
- Energy conservation: Students should be sensitized to avoid wasting electricity and other nonrenewable energy resources. Solar panels shall be established and demonstrated to students as energy conservation measures.
- Constructing Green buildings: School building shall follow green building construction norms. Rooms shall be properly illuminated and ventilated. Do not use air conditioners. Educate students to follow these norms while constructing their homes.
- Recycling daily waste: Implant different dustbins for decomposable and non-decomposable waste in the school campus. Educate students to recycle decomposable waste material by making compost and applying to plants. Students shall be sensitized to recycle their home waste in the kitchen garden.
- Minimize the use of motor vehicles: Prefer bicycle or travel on foot for short travels. For long journey prefer train or public buses or share the private vehicle with your friends/colleagues to avoid environmental pollution.
- Registering students and teachers as Positive Thinkers: Identify promising, committed and answerable students who had passed the middle standard examination and possess at least anyone of the following qualities:
- Average 70 % marks in the previous classes
- The capability of becoming a good orator
- The capability of becoming a good writer
- The capability of becoming a good musician
- The capability of becoming a good leader
- The capability of becoming a good administrator
- The capability of becoming a good sports person
- The capability of becoming a good artist
- Nominating Mentors: Select most responsible and answerable students and teachers from the above registered positive thinkers, who are capable of supervising at least five other positive thinkers and nominate them as ‘Mentors’. Special training would be given to these mentors to develop their students as Truthful Human Beings.
- Sensitizing Positive Thinkers to follow the time table: Keep sensitizing positive thinkers to follow the prescribed time table. Ensure the submission of their daily reports.
- Weekly Positive Thinkers Meet: Organize a weekly meeting of the positive thinker students and mentors to keep them inspired to develop their personalities as Truthful Human Beings. The agenda of this meeting shall include a summary of daily lessons of the last week, detailed discussion on any lesson, time table progress of positive thinkers, new topic prepared by any positive thinker or questions answer session.
- Monthly quiz competition: Encourage Positive thinkers to study daily online class lessons and participate in the monthly quiz competition.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports: Inspire students for timely submission of their monthly, quarterly and annual self-assessment reports and sensitize them to introspect and plan for further development of their personalities as Truthful Human Beings.
- Annual Positive Thinkers Families Meet: Organise annual get-together of the families of the Positive Thinkers. Inspire positive thinkers to share their plans, enthusiasm and promises to develop prosperous society while achieving heights in the career.
The students with extraordinary qualities can be selected even before passing the middle standard examination. Register these students as Positive Thinkers at www.atampargas.org. The teacher in-charge shall also register themselves as Positive Thinkers so that they can also develop their personality while mentoring the students.
- Organising Atam Pargas Exhibitions: Organise Atam Pargas Books Exhibitions at important social, religious and cultural functions of your area.
- Motivating other academic institutions to join Atam Pargas: Approach and educate the organizing committees of other academic institutions in your circle to join Atam Pargas Mission and initiate above activities in their respective schools to strengthen the objective of developing Truthful Human Beings for establishing prosperous society.
The best school which functions according to the above-mentioned guidelines and regularly submits its progress reports at the Atam Pargas website is conferred with Best School Award (citation and amount of Rs. 25000/-) during the Annual Educational Conference of the Atam Pargas Social Welfare Council.
Awqm prgws srboqm skUl snmwn
iv`idAk AdwirAW dw muFlw mnorQ ividAwrQIAW ƒ duinAwvI igAwn ivc pRbIn krn dy nwl-nwl aunHW dI S^sIAq dw srbp`KI ivkws krky KuShwl smwj dI isrjxw leI izMmyvwr Aqy iemwndwr nwgirk pYdw krnw huMdw hY[pr AjokI smwijk dSw ies g`l dI lKwiek hY ik iv`idAk AdwirAW ƒ AwpxI kwrjivDI ivc v`fy suDwr dI loV hY[iv`idAk AdwirAW ƒ Awpxy &rzW pRqI jwgrUk krky ividAwrQIAW dI sicAwr mnu`KW vjoN GwVq krn leI kwrjSIL krn ih`q Awqm prgws soSl vYl&yAr kONsl v`loN ivauNqb`D kwrj ArMB kIqy gey hn[inrDwirq ivDI ivauNq Anuswr kwrjSIl ho ky A`vl kwrguzwrI krn vwly skUl ƒ swlwnw iv`idAk kwn&rMs smyN 'Awqm prgws srboqm skUl snmwn' (snmwn icMnH Aqy 25000/- rupey dI rwSI) nwl snmwinq kIqw jWdw hY[
KuShwl smwj dI isrjxw ivc Awpxw Xogdwn pwaux leI cwhvwn iv`idAk sMsQwvW hyT ilKy Anuswr kwrjSIl ho skdIAW hn :
- iv`idAk kwrjSwlw dw AwXojn: ipRMsIpl swihbwn 'KuShwl smwj dI isrjxw leI iv`idAk sMsQwvW AwpxI BUimkw ikvyN inBwaux?' ivSy qy do BwgW ivc iqAwr kIqy gey vIfIE isKlweI sYSnW dI shwieqw nwl AwpxI hwzrI ivc Awpxy skUl ivKy ivSyS iv`idAk kwrjSwlw dw AwXojn krn[cMgw hovy jy ies kwrjSwlw dw AwXojn iv`idAk Adwry dI pRbMDk kmytI dI hwzrI ivc kIqw jwvy[vIfIE sYSn auprMq AiDAwpkW nwl ivcwr ivtWdrw kro, aunHW dy irivaU &wrm (inrDwirq &wrm au~pr) pRwpq kro Aqy drsweI geI ivDIivauNq Anuswr kwrjSIl hox leI do auqSwhI AiDAwpkW dI AiDAwpk ieMcwrj Aqy mIq AiDAwpk ieMcwrj, Awqm prgws vjoN cox kro[
- iv`idAk sMsQw dI rijstrySn: ipRMsIpl swihbwn AwpxI sMsQw ƒ www.atampargas.org qy rijstr krky ividAwrQIAW dI sicAwr mnu`KW vjoN GwVq leI drsweI ivDI ivauNq Anuswr kwrjSIl hox Aqy kIqy kwrjW dI irport vYbsweIt qy inrMqr(30 idnW ivc G`to-G`t ie`k vwr) drj krn[
- smUh ividAwrQIAW AMdr nYiqk guxW dI pRPu`lqw: smUh ividAwrQIAW ƒ duinAwvI iv`idAw dyx dy nwl-nwl Aijhw mwhOl idE ik auh Awpxy AMdrlIAW SkqIAW ƒ pihcwx ky srb-sWJIvwlqw dy sunyhy ƒ srb`q q`k phuMcwaux leI smr`Q ho skx[ividAwrQIAW ƒ Awpxy ivrsy iv`coN nYiqk kdrW kImqW Dwrn krn leI Aijhw mwhOl pRdwn krn ih`q hyT ilKy kwrj kro:
- islybs ivc Awqm prgws pRkwSnwvW dI SmUlIAq: ividAwrQIAW AMdr nYiqk guxW dI pRPu`lqw leI zrUrI hY ik aunHW ƒ duinAwvI ivSy pVHwaux leI Aijhw nvykLw islybs ApxwieAw jwvy ik duinAwvI pVHweI dy nwl-nwl aunHW AMdr sicAwr mnu`KW vjoN ivkisq hox dw cwE vI BirAw jw sky[ies ivDI dy Aml ivc Aw jwx nwl muFlI nYiqk is`iKAw suqy is`D id`qI jw skygI Aqy ies kMm leI v`Kry ivSy Aqy AiDAwpk dI loV nhIN rhygI[duinAwvI iviSAW ivc nYiqk igAwn dy Eqpoq ho jwx nwl swfI is`iKAw pRxwlI vI vDyry Asrdwr ho jwvygI[ies mnorQ dI pUrqI leI Awqm prgws soSl vYl&yAr kONsl ny nrsrI qoN nOvIN SRyxI dy pMjwbI, Awrts, frwieMg, mOrl swieMs Aqy soSl swieMs dy islybs leI ivSyS pusqkW pRkwiSq kIqIAW hn[ienHW pusqkW ƒ v`K-v`K iviSAW dy islybs ivc Swml kro Aqy pusqkW ivc id`qy igAwn ƒ jIvn ivc Apxwaux leI ividAwrQIAW ƒ aucyc nwl auqSwihq kro[
- rozwnw dI skUl AsYNblI dw nvykLw AwXojn: rozwnw dI skUl AsYNblI dw Aijhw nvykLw, sMKyp Aqy idlcsp AwXojn kro ik smUh ividAwrQIAW Aqy AiDAwpkW ƒ AsYNblI ivc phuMc ky hr roz nvW is`Kx leI ivSyS auqSwh hovy[AsYNblI ivc pRyrnwvW krn vwlw AiDAwpk/ividAwrQI pihlW ienHW pRyrnwvW ƒ Awpxy AmlI jIvn ivc Apxw ky rol mwfl bxy qW jo ividAwrQIAW qy ienHW pRyrnwvW dw Asr ho sky[AsYNblI ivc hyT ilKy kwrjW ƒ nym nwl Swiml kIqw jwvy:
- ividAwrQIAW ƒ gurbwxI Anuswr izMdgI ijaUx dw sunyhw idRVH krvwaux leI hr roz iksy ie`k gur &rmwn dI sMKyp ivcwr kIqI jwvy[ies kwrj leI Awqm prgws v`loN pRkwiSq ‘jIvIey gurbwxI nwl’ pusqk sIrIz Aiq shweI pRkwSnw hY[
- nSw mukq smwj dI isrjxw leI ividAwrQIAW ƒ bcnb`D krn leI inrMqr jwgrUk kro[
- kudrq dI sMBwl Aqy vwqwvrn dy pRdUSx dI rokQwm leI ividAwrQIAW ƒ kwrjSIl r`Kx leI sMKyp sunyhy smyN-smyN sWJy kro[
- ividAwrQIAW ƒ h`QIN ikrq krn dI mhwnqw idRVH krvwauNdy rho[
- ividAwrQIAW ƒ GrylU kMm kwr ivc mwqw-ipqw dw sihXog krn leI pRyirq kro[
- ividAwrQIAW AMdr ‘loVvMdW dI shwieqw leI dieAw’ Aqy ‘smwj syvw dw cwE’ Brn leI smyN-smyN qy ieiqhwisk idRStWq sWJy kro[
- ieiqhwisk idhwiVAW smyN, sMbMiDq ieiqhws dI sMKyp jwxkwrI sWJI kro[
- pMjwbI mW bolI dw siqkwr: AMqrrwStrI ivdvwnW dw mMnxw hY ividAwrQIAW dI muFlI is`iKAw mW bolI ivc hI SUrU hoxI cwhIdI hY[mW bolI ivc muhwrq pRwpq ividAwrQIAW dw bOiDk ivkws qyjI nwl huMdw hY Aqy ividAwrQI dUjIAW BwSwvW Aqy iviSAW ƒ CyqI smJx dy kwbl ho jWdy hn[ies leI ividAwrQIAW AMdr mW bolI ƒ bolx, ilKx Aqy ipAwr krn dI rucI pYdw kro[dUsrIAW BwSwvW bolx Aqy ilKx dI kwblIAq vI pYdw kro, pr mW bolI ƒ 'mW' dw siqkwr XkInI bxwE[ies mnorQ dI pUrqI leI:
- skUl dI inrMqr kwr ivhwr smyN ividAwrQIAW AMdr pMjwbI mW bolI pRqI ipAwr jgwaux ƒ qrjIh idE[pMjwbI bolx qy zurmwnw nw kro Aqy pMjwbI smyq dUsrIAW BwSwvW ivc inpuMn krn leI v`K-v`K BwSwvW dI klws ivc sMbMiDq BwSw ivc g`lbwq krn leI auqSwihq kro[
- ividAwrQIAW dy klws Aqy skUl p`Dr qy pMjwbI ilKx Aqy BwSx mukwbly krvwE[suMdr pMjwbI ilKx Aqy pRBwvSwlI pMjwbI bolx vwly ividAwrQIAW ƒ skUl dy swlwnw smwgm smyN ivSyS ienwm idE[
- ividAwrQIAW dy mwqw-ipqw nwl pMjwbI ivc g`l kro[
- ividAwrQIAW ƒ pMjwbI bolI ƒ ipAwr krn dw sunyhw idMdy sunyhy iSMgwr ky ilKx leI kho Aqy ienHW sunyihAW ƒ klwsW, lwiebryrI, vrWfy Aqy lWGy Awid ivc ies qrHW lgvwE ik ieh sunyhy ividAwrQIAW dI iK`c dw kyNdr bxy rihx[
- AiDAwpkW dI mwisk sÍY mulWkx iek`qrqw: AiDAwpkW ƒ ividAwrQIAW dI sicAwr mnu`KW vjoN GwVq GVn leI auqSwihq r`Kx ih`q mwisk sÍY mulWkx iek`qrqw kro[ ies iek`qrqw ivc hr mhIny ie`k AiDAwpk iksy ivSyS ivSy qy Koj BrpUr BwSx kry jW Awqm prgws XUitaUb qoN koeI lYkcr suxwieAw jwvy, auprMq smUh AiDAwpk ies ivSy qy crcw dy nwl-nwl AwpxI pRgqI dw mulWkx Aqy AgwaUN ivauNqbMdI krn[AiDAwpkW ƒ Awqm prgws pRkwSnwvW ivc id`qy igAwn ƒ AmlI jIvn ivc Apxw ky ividAwrQIAW leI cwnx munwr bxn leI pRyirq kro[
- iv`idAk XwqrwvW: skUl v`loN AwXoijq kIqy jwx vwlIAW iv`idAk XwqrwvW ƒ nvykLI rMgq idE[ienHW XwqrwvW dOrwn ividAwrQIAW AMdr sicAwr mnu`K vjoN pRPu`ilq hox dI jigAwsw pRb`l krn leI ivSyS ivcwr-crcwvW dw pRbMD kro[aunHW AMdr Awpxy purKW qoN syD lY ky KuShwl smwj dI isrjxw dw cwE Bro[
- swlwnw smwgm dw nvykLw AwXojn: s`iBAwcwrk myilAW dI AwV hyT pRcilq hoey ncwr s`iBAwcwr ny swƒ sicAwr s`iBAwcwr nwloN qoV ky smwj dw v`fw nukswn kIqw hY[ nOjvwnW ƒ ncwr s`iBAwcwr qoN sicAwr s`iBAwcwr v`l vwps moVn leI iv`idAk Adwry v`fw Xogdwn pw skdy hn[ies mnorQ dI pUrqI leI iv`idAk Adwry dy swlwnw smwgm dw nvykLy FMg nwl AwXojn krIey[ies smwgm dOrwn ividAwrQIAW ƒ iqAwr krvweIAW jwx vwlIAW pySkwrIAW ies qrHW dIAW hox ik ividAwrQIAW ƒ mW bolI pMjwbI ƒ ipAwr krn, Awpxy ivrsy dy gOrvmeI isDWqW ƒ Apxwaux, smwijk burweIAW qoN dUr rihx, nSw mukq smwj dI isrjxw, pRdUSx dI rokQwm Aqy kudrqI swDnW dI sMBwl leI kwrjSIl hox leI auqSwihq krn[
- swlwnw gurmiq smwgm: swl ivc ie`k vwr iksy gurpurb jW ieiqhwisk idhwVy dw AwXojn AlOikk gurmiq smwgm vjoN krky ividAwrQIAW ƒ sRI gurU gRMQ swihb jI dI sdIvI gurU vjoN srb-au~cqw idRVH krvwE[smwgm dy mu`K mihmwn sRI gurU gRMQ swihb jI hox Aqy gurU jI dy srUp ƒ idvwn sj jwx auprMq Swno SOkq nwl isMGwsx qy suSoiBq kIqw jwvy[idvwn ivc gurU jI dI dy pRkwS/ kIrqn/ kQw/ BwSx/ kivqwvW/ vwrW Aqy mMc sMcwln Awidk dI syvw ividAwrQI Awp inBwaux[joiVAW, jl Aqy lMgr Awid dIAW swrIAW syvwvW leI vI ividAwrQIAW dy jQy iqAwr kIqy jwx[v`K-v`K syvwvW ivc inpuMn s`jx Aqy AiDAwpk, ividAwrQIAW ƒ swrIAW syvwvW krn dI isKlweI dyx dy nwl-nwl ieh vI idRRVH krvwaux ik syvw BwgW nwl imldI hY Aqy syvw krky mwx nhIN krIdw sgoN inmrqw ivc rhIdw hY[ies smwgm ivc swry ividAwrQIAW dy mwipAW dw hwzr hoxw zrUrI hovy[idvwn dI smwpqI auprMq pihlW sRI gurU gRMQ swihb jI ƒ siqkwr Aqy Swn nwl ivdwiegI id`qI jwvy qy Pyr sMgq ivdw hovy[
- ivSyS mukwbly: ividAwrQIAW dI S^sIAq dy srb-p`KI ivkws leI ividAwrQIAW ƒ kIrqn, BwSx, ivcwr crcw, kivqw, suMdr pMjwbI ilKweI, gurmiq iemiqhwn, pyNitMg, cIknI im`tI klwikRq (clay modeling), dsqwr sjwaux, pRSonqrI, Awidk mukwbilAW ivc Bwg lYx leI auqSwihq kro[Awpxy skUl ivc vI ienHW mukwbilAW dw AwXojn klws Aqy skUl p`Dr qy kro[
- qMdrusq ishq Aqy Awqm r``iKAw leI jwgrUkqw: ividAwrQIAW AMdr AwpxI ishq ƒ qMdrusq r`Kx leI:
- poSitk Bojn Ckx Aqy nym nwl ksrq krn leI jwgrUkqw pYdw kro[
- ividAwrQIAW ƒ rwq ƒ smyN isr sOx Aqy svyr ƒ smyN isr au~Tx dI is`iKAw idE[
- smUh ividAwrQIAW ƒ Awqm r`iKAw leI Awqm inrBr krn leI gqkw Aqy hor Awqm r`iKAw ivDIAW dI isKlweI dy aucycy pRbMD kro[
- hr ividAwrQI ƒ iksy nw iksy Kyf ivc Bwg lYx leI auqSwihq kro[cMgy iKfwrIAW ƒ v`fIAW m`lW mwrn dI isKlweI idau[
- h`QIN ikrq Aqy syvw dI mhwnqw dI soJI: ividAwrQIAW AMdr syvwrQI bxn leI pRb`l jigAwsw Aqy svwrQI pRivrqIAW dw iqAwg krn dI soJI pYdw krky hI KuShwl smwj dI isrjxw kIqI jw skdI hY[ies mnorQ dI pUrqI leI:
- ividAwrQI ƒ GrW ivc mwqw-ipqw nwl Aqy skUl ivc AiDAwpkW nwl h`QIN kMMm krvwaux leI auSwihq kro[ividAwrQIAW ivc ieh gux Brn leI AiDAwpk Kud rol mwfl bxn[
- ividAwrQIAW ƒ smwj ivc hr ivAkqI dI kdr Aqy sihXog krn dI pRyrnw kro[
- sRI gurU hirikRSn swihb jI dy pRkwS purb ƒ ‘syvw idvs’ vjoN mnwE[ies idhwVy smyN Awpxy ielwky dy iksy hspqwl, ibrD AwSrm, ipMglvwVw jW grIb lokW dI ngrI ivc jw ky aunHW dI syvw kro[rogIAW Aqy loVvMdW dI qMdrusqI Aqy KuShwlI leI Ardws kro Aqy aunHW ƒ sRI gurU hir ikRSn swihb jI dy jIvn Aqy gurbwxI dIAW is``iKAwvW bwry d`so[ividAwrQIAW nwl pUrw idn ienHW sQwnW qy ibqwau Aqy ividAwrQIAW AMdr Awpxy mwqw-ipqw ƒ bzurg AvsQw ivc ibrD AwSrm ivc nw Byjx, inAwsry Aqy loVvMd lokW dIAW loVW pUrIAw krn Aqy v`fy ho ik ies sMswr dy sB jIvW dI BlweI leI ibnw iksy ivqkry dy kwrjSIl hox dI jigAwsw Bro[
- vidAwrQIAW AMdr dieAw dI Bwvnw jgwaux Aqy aunHW ƒ smyN Aqy kmweI dw dsvMD k`F ky loVvMdW dI loV pUrI krn dI mh`qqw idRVH krvwaux leI smyN-smyN qy aucycy Xqn kro[
- sRI gurU gRMQ swihb jI dI bwxI dw inrMqr AiDAYn krn dI pRyrnw: smUh ividAwrQIAW Aqy AiDAwpkW ƒ sRI gurU gRMQ swihb jI dI bwxI dw pRym iB`jI KojI ibrqI nwl inrMqr AiDAYn krn Aqy gurbwxI dIAW is~iKAwvW ƒ jIvn iv~c Apnwaux leI pRyirq kro[Awqm prgws pRkwSnwvW ivc isKlweI geI SbdwvlI dw in`q dI bol cwl ivc pRcilq hoxw gurbwxI dy suqy is`D AiDAYn leI shweI hovygw[ ies AiDAYn leI fw. swihb isMG ricq 'sRI gurU gRMQ swihb drpx' lwBkwrI pRkwSnw hY[ ieh pRkwSnw eGurbani Aqy Gurbani Researcher smwrt Pon AYp iv~c auplbD hY Aqy AswnI nwl pVHI jw skdI hY[
- nSw mukq smwj dI isrjxw leI iqAwrI: nSw mukq smwj dI isrjxw leI ividAwrQIAW ƒ bcnb`D krn leI inrMqr XqnSIl rho[ies audyS dI pUrqI leI:
- ividAwrQIAW ƒ niSAW dy mwrU pRBwvW bwry jwxU krvwau[
- Awpxy pirvwrW Aqy pirvwirk smwgmW ivc nSy dI vrqoN nw krn vwly ividAwrQIAW dy pirvwrW dI sUcI iqAwr krky ienHW pirvwrW Aqy ividAwrQIAW dI hOslw A&jweI kro[
- niSAW dI vrqoN krn vwlyy pirvwrW dy ividAwrQIAW ƒ sdw leI niSAW qoN dUr krn leI ienHW ividAwrQIAW ƒ Awpxy pirvwirk smwgmW ivc nSy dI vrqoN hox smyN smwgmW ivc SmUlIAq nw krn leI bcnb`D kro[
- Awpxy pirvwrk mYNbrW/ irSqydwrW Aqy im`qrW ƒ pRyrnw krky niSAW dw iqAwg krn leI bcnb`D krn vwly ividAwrQIAW ƒ skUl dy swlwnw smwgm smyN snmwinq kro[
- kudrq dI sMBwl leI Xqn: kudrq dI sMBwl leI lok lihr pYdw krn leI ies ivSy ƒ skUl dy hr smwgm Aqy iek`qrqw smyN ivcwr ADIn r`KIey[skUl dy swry AiDAwpk Aqy ividAwrQI skUl Aqy Awpo-Awpxy pirvwrW ivc G`to-G`t hyT ilKy kwrj XkInI bxwaux:
- pwxI dI sMjm nwl vrqoN: ies mnorQ dI pUrqI leI swvDwn rhIey Aqy hr kMm (dMd sw& krn, h`Q Dox, nhwaux, skUtr/kwr sw& krn, k`pVy Dox, bgIcI ƒ pwxI lwaux, Kyq ƒ pwxI lwaux Awid) smyN pwxI dI suc`jI vrqoN krIey[
- dr^qW dI luAweI Aqy sMBwl: skUl ivc dwKly smyN hr ividAwrQI ƒ ie`k bUtw qoh&y vjoN dy ky ies ƒ pwl ky dr^q bxwaux dI is`iKAw idE[ividAwrQI ƒ ies bUty ƒ lgwaux smyN dI Poto suMdr AYlbm ivc lgwaux leI kho[dr^q lgwaux dI imqI vwly idn hr swl ividAwrQI ies dr^q nwl AwpxI Poto iK`c ky AYlbm ivc lgwvy[ieh AYlbm ividAwrQI Aqy bUty dy swlwnw vwDy dI Xwdgr hovygI[ividAwrQI ƒ swlwnw iemiqhwn iv`coN pws krn smyN AiDAwpk ies AYlbm ƒ cY~k krky hsqw^r krn[klws ieMcwrj swry ividAwrQIAW ƒ smyN-smyN qy Awpo-Awpxy dr^qW dI sMBwl leI pRyrnw krdy rihx[
- polIQIn Aqy nw-glxXog sm`grI dI vrqoN qoN guryz: skUl ivc polIQIn Aqy nw-glxXog sm`grI dI vrqoN nw kro Aqy ividAwrQIAW ƒ vI Awpxy GrW dy kwr ivhwr Aqy KrIdo ProKq Awid smyN polIQIn Aqy nw-glxXog sm`grI dI QW k`pVy dy QYly vrqx dI pRyrnw kro[
- pMCIAW dI prvrS leI sihXog: skUl ivc v`K-v`K QwvW qy pMCIAW dy AwlHxy pwaux leI dr^q, pIx leI im`tI dy BWifAW ivc pwxI Aqy Kwx leI kuJ Anwj dw pRbMD kro[ividAwrQIAW ƒ ieh pRbMD Awpxy GrW ivc vI krn dI pRyrnw kro[
- kudrqI KyqI ƒ auqSwh: Awpxy skUl ivc pVH rhy ikswn pirvwrW dy b`icAW ƒ auqpwdn Krc Gtwaux, BUmI dI ishq bxwaux Aqy pRdUSx dI rokQwm leI KyqIbwVI ivc byloVy rswiexW dI vrqoN qoN guryz krn, &slW dy nwV ƒ A`g nw lgw ky au~nq KyqI ivDIAW ƒ Apxwaux, rsoeI/&slW dI rihMd-KUMhd, pSUAW dy gohy/ipSwb Aqy hor jYivk mwdy ƒ KyqIbwVI jW GrylU bgIcI ivc hI vrqx Aqy kudrqI KyqI krn leI auqSwihq krIey[
- GrylU bgIcIAW: ividAwrQIAW ƒ Awpo-Awpxy Gr ivc GrylU bgIcI bxwaux leI pRyirq krIey[vDIAw GrylU bgIcI bxwaux vwly ividAwrQI ƒ skUl dy swlwnw smwgm smyN snmwinq kro[
- mINh dy pwxI dI sMBwl: mINh dy pwxI dI sMBwl leI mwihrW dI slwh nwl skUl ivc aucycw pRbMD kro[ividAwrQIAW ƒ ieh pRbMD idKwE Aqy Awpo-Awpxy GrW ivc vI krn leI pRyrnw kroo[
- aUrjw dI b`cq: ividAwrQIAW ƒ ibjlI, pYtrol, fIjl Aqy aUrjw dy hor kudrqI soimAW dI b`cq leI pRyirq kro[skUl ivc sUrjI aUrjw dI vrqoN leI pRbMD kro Aqy ividAwrQIAW ƒ ies dI jwxkwrI idE[
- hvwdwr iemwrqW dI auswrI: iemwrqW dw nkSw ies qrHW bxwE ik kmirAW ivc kudrqI roSnI Aqy hvw aupl`bD hovy[eyAr kMfISnrW dI vrqoN nw kro[ividAwrQIAW ƒ Awpxy GrW dI auswrI smyN ienHW g`lW dw iDAwn r`Kx dI is``iKAw idE[
- kUVy dw Xog pRbMD: skUl ivc glxXog Aqy nw-glxXog kUVy leI v`Ko-v~Kry kUVw dwn vrqo[ ividAwrQIAW ƒ glxXog sm`grI dI kMmpost bxwaux Aqy skUl dIAW ikAwrIAW Aqy drKqW ƒ pwaux dI isKlweI idE Aqy ieh ivDI GrW ivc Apxwaux leI vI jwgrUk kro[
- motr vwhnW dI vrqoN G`t kro: Coty s&r leI skUtr/motr sweIkl/kwr dI QW qy sweIkl dI vrqoN kro jW pYdl s&r kro[lMby s&r leI ryl g`fI jW b`s ivc s&r kro[jy in`jI kwr dI vrqoN zrUrI hovy qW Awpxy swQIAW nwl rl iml ky vrqo qW jo vwqwvrn dw pRdUSn GtwieAw jw sky[
- coxvyN ividAwrQIAW Aqy AiDAwpkW dI pwizitv iQMkrs (Positive Thinkers) vjoN rijstrySn: A`TvIN dw iemiqhwn pws kr cu`ky ividAwrQIAW iv`coN aunHW hoxhwr (promising), idRVH inScy vwly (committed) Aqy jvwbdyh (answerable) ividAwrQIAW dI inSwndyhI kro ijnHW AMdr hyTW id`qy Anuswr G`to-G`t koeI ie`k kwblIAq zrUr hovy:
- ipClIAW SRyxIAW iv`coN AOsqn 70 &IsdI AMk
- cMgw bulwrw bxn dI smr`Qw
- cMgw ilKwrI bxn dI smr`Qw
- cMgw sMgIqkwr bxn dI smr`Qw
- cMgw AwgU bxn dI smr`Qw
- cMgw pRbMDk bxn dI smr`Qw
- cMgw iKfwrI bxn dI smr`Qw
- cMgw klwkwr bxn dI smr`Qw
ivl`Kx pRiqBw vwly ividAwrQIAW dI inSwndyhI ies qoN CotI aumr ivc vI kIqI jw skdI hY[ienHW ividAwrQIAW ƒ www.atampargas.org qy ‘pwizitv iQMkrs’ vjoN rijstr kro[AiDAwpk ieMcwrj Kud vI Awpxy Awp ƒ pwizitv iQMkr vjoN rijstrySn krn qW jo ividAwrQIAW dI GwVq dy nwl-nwl auh AwpxI S^sIAq dw ivkws vI kr skx[
- kwbl AiDAwpkW/ ividAwrQIAW dI ausqwd (Mentor) vjoN is&wrS: auprokq cuxy gey pwizitv iQMkr ividAwrQIAW Aqy AiDAwpk ieMcwrjW iv`coN aunHW kwbl ividAwrQIAW Aqy AiDAwpkW dI ausqwd vjoN is&wrS kro jo AwpxI SKsIAq dy ivkws dy nwl-nwl G`to-G`t 5-5 ividAwrQIAW dI sicAwr mnu`KW vjoN GwVq GVn leI ausqwd vjoN pYrvI kr skx[is&wrS kIqy gey ienHW AiDAwpkW / ividAwrQIAW ƒ hornW ividAwrQIAW dI GwVq dy smr`Q bxwaux leI Awqm prgws v`loN aucycI isKlweI dw pRbMD kIqw jwvygw[
- pwizitv iQMkrs ƒ inrDwirq smW swrnI lwgU krn dI pRyrnw: pwizitv iQMkrs ividAwrQIAW ƒ inrDwirq ivDI Anuswr Awpo-AwpxI smW swrnI (Time table) bxw ky lwgU krn dI pRyrnw kro[ aunHW dI rozwnw smW swrnI irport drj hoxI XkInI bxwE[
- pwizitv iQMkrs Aqy ausqwdW dI h&qwvwrI iek`qrqw: pwizitv iQMkrS ividAwrQIAW Aqy ausqwdW dI h&qwvwrI iek`qrqw AwXoijq kro Aqy aunHW ƒ Awpo-AwpxI S^sIAq ƒ sicAwr mnu`KW vjoN ivkisq krn leI auqSwihq r`Ko[ies iek`qrqw dy eyjMfy ivc ipCly h&qy dy rozwnw dy sbkW dw swr AMS, iksy ie`k sbk dI ivsQwirq ivcwr crcw, ividAwrQIAW dI smW swrnI lwgU krn ivc pRgqI, iksy ividAwrQI v`loN iqAwr kIqw igAw koeI nvW ivSw Aqy ividAwrQIAW dy svwl jvwb kIqy jw skdy hn[
- mwisk pRSnoqrI mukwblw: pwizitv iQMkrs ividAwrQIAW ƒ rozwnw AwnlweIn klws ivc pVHwey jWdy sbk dw AiDAYn krn leI inrMqr pRyirq kro Aqy ies klws ivc id`qI is`iKAw dy ADwr qy AwXoijq kIqy jWdy mwisk pRSnoqrI mukwbly ivc SmUlIAq XkInI bxwE[
- mwisk, qRYmwisk Aqy swlwnw pRgqI irport: pwizitv iQMkrs ividAwrQIAW ƒ AwpxI pRgqI dI mwisk, qRYmwisk Aqy swlwnw pRgqI irport smyN isr drj krvwaux Aqy sÍY-mulWkx krky A`gy vDx leI pRyirq kro[
- swlwnw pirvwirk iek`qrqw: pwizitv iQMkrs Aqy ausqwdW dI swlwnw pirvwrW sihq ivSyS iek`qrqw dw AwXojn kro[ij`Qyy ividAwrQI ie`k dUjy nwl au~c iv`idAw hwsl krky Awpo-Awpxy Kyqr ivc m`lW mwrn Aqy KuShwl smwj dI isrjxw ivc Awpxw Xogdwn pwaux leI Awpo-Awpxy vlvilAW dw Adwn-pRdwn krn[
- Awqm prgws pRkwSnwvW dIAW pRdrSnIAW dw AwXojn: Awpxy ielwky ivc AwXoijq hox vwly mh`qvpUrn smwijk / Dwrimk / s`iBAwcwrk smwgmW smyN Awqm prgws pRkwSnwvW dIAW pRdrSnIAW dw AwXojn kro[
- hor iv`idAk AdwirAW ƒ Awqm prgws imSn nwl juVn dI pRyrnw: Awpxy sMprk ivcly hor iv`idAk AdwirAW dy ipRMsIpl swihbwnW Aqy pRbMDk kmytIAW ƒ iml ky auprokq kwrjW ƒ aunHW dy iv`idAk AdwirAW ivc ArMB krvwE Aqy aunHW ƒ Awpxy ividAwrQIAW dI sicAwr mnu`KW vjoN GwVq GVn leI kwrjSIl krky KuShwl smwj dI isrjxw dw supnw swkwr krn leI Awqm prgws kw&ly ƒ mzbUq kro[
auprokq Anuswr kwrjSIl ho ky A`vl kwrgujwrI krn Aqy kIqy kwrjW dI irport ƒ inrMqr vYbsweIt qy drj krn vwly skUl ƒ 'swlwnw iv`idAk kwn&rMs' smyN 'Awqm prgws srboqm skUl snmwn' (snmwn icMnH Aqy 25000 rupey rwSI) nwl snmwinq kIqw jWdw hY[